POP QUIZ: COLOUR ME GOODD (answers)
Tough, tough quiz this week. The most common score was 2/10, and no two players go the same two correct. Thanks to everyone for playing!
1) Party Surprise, Jasmine Shimmer, Sweet Sundae
2) Coastal Glow, Desert Wind, Harvest Fruits
3) Chalky Downs, Nomadic Glow, Sultana Spice
4) Grecian Spa, Willow Creek, Peppermint Beach
5) Fragrant Cloud, Martian Skies, Velvet Ribbon
6) Layered Chiffon, Cocoa Blush, Exotic Spice
7) Silken Sunrise, Hot Paprika, Mexican Mosaic
8) Bermuda Cocktail, Summer Medley, Royal Regatta
9) Delhi Bazaar, Easter Morn, Sulfur Springs
10) Tarragon Glory, Celtic Forest, Soft Apple
1) RED & PINK
3) (WARM) NEUTRAL
For me, this would have been really tough. “Soft Apple” could be red or green, couldn’t it? “Cocoa Blush” should be brown, right? But brown isn’t even a category. And “Desert Wind” is obviously supposed to be invisible. How can you sell invisible paint? None of this makes any sense.
For anyone interested you look at the Dulux Colour Range here. This is not a sponsored post.
Dulux’s colour of the year for 2017 is “Denim Drift”. “Denim Drift” is also what I call it when your jeans kinda bunch up into your crotch. You’re welcome for that image.