POP QUIZ: READING YOU FIVE BY FIVE
(If you’re checking out a Trivialitycheck.com ‘Pop Quiz’ for the first time: Every Wednesday (or most, anyway) I post ten trivia questions, usually on some kind of theme. If you respond with answers or guesses, I’ll tell you your score. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of this post as the subject line. The full set of answers is posted the following week, along with congratulations to the high scorer(s). No googling!)
I did a quiz a while ago on famous groups of four, in which I gave you three members of a famous quartet, and you had to name the fourth.
This Quintets quiz would be even easier, because I’m telling you what the group is, instead of just giving the names. So to make it a little more challenging, I’m only giving you three out of FIVE names, and you have to name BOTH missing members.
Given three members of a famous group of five, name the other two. One point per question, you need BOTH missing pieces to score anything. If you get stuck… relax, take five.
1) THE RAT PACK: Sinatra, Martin, Davis
2) FIRST CANADIAN PRIME MINISTERS: Macdonald, Mackenzie, Abbot
3) TV’s KEATON FAMILY (SEASON 01): Steven, Elyse, Alex
4) THE JACKSON FIVE (FOUNDING MEMBERS): Michael, Tito, Jermaine
5) THE DIONNE QUINTUPLETS: Yvonne, Annette, Cécile
6) ENID BLYTON’S ‘THE FAMOUS FIVE’ (hint – one is a dog): JULIAN, DICK, TIMMY
7) THE PENTATEUCH: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus
8) THE REAL FIRST NAMES OF THE MARX BROTHERS: Julius, Adolph (Arthur), Herbert
9) LIVING CHILDREN OF GEORGE H.W. BUSH: George W, Jeb, Neil
10) THE MEMBERS OF G-FORCE ON ‘BATTLE OF THE PLANETS’: Mark, Jason, Tiny