POP QUIZ: VIRAL TRIVIALITYCHECK CHEAT (answers)
Big congratulations to Dee Dee T again! Dee Dee scored a non-trivial 9/10 this week, putting her in first place an unprecedent three weeks in a row. Huzzah for Dee Dee!
1) With vim and vigor, a word in an old Dr Pepper slogan
2) Kids who come home from school before their parents return from work
3) In journo-speak it’s the end of an article
4) From yiddish slang, to complain constantly, or someone who does so
5) A large swinging mirror in a frame, big enough to see your whole figure. Also, French for horse
6) Of or pertaining to eyelashes
7) Repeated word in an Ian Fleming title
8) A confierous tree which nonetheless loses its leaves in the autumn
9) When paired with ‘Paranormal’, the title of six films so far
10) “My name is Elmer J Fudd, Iillionaire. I own a mansion and a ____.”
I cop to a slight error in the final question. It should start “I am…” not “My name is…”. That’s what I get for going from memory.