POP QUIZ: CALL FIDO TO SET! HERE BOY!
(If you’re checking out a Trivialitycheck.com ‘Pop Quiz’ for the first time: Every Wednesday (or most, anyway) I post ten trivia questions, usually on some kind of theme. If you respond with answers or guesses, I’ll tell you your score. Send your answers to email@example.com with the title of this post as the subject line. The full set of answers is posted the following week, along with congratulations to the high scorer(s). No googling!)
I am not a pet person. In either sense.
My family had a dog for less than a year, when I was less than two. It died in what I have constantly maintained were perfectly natural circumstances. But technically I had a pet just long enough to be able to choose a security question on websites. Nonetheless, pets are such a huge part of our lives that writers seem compelled to include them on TV shows. And some of those pets become – almost – characters themselves.
Given the pet, can you name the TV show?
1) A dog called Paul Anka
2) Gary the snail
3) A Cockatoo named Fred
4) Elvis the alligator, who lived on a boat
5) A dog called Buck, who occasionally had voice-over ‘lines’
6) Spot, the dragon who lived under the stairs
7) A lethargic Basset Hound called Flash
8) A pit-bull called Backup, who acted as … well, you know
9) A pig named Arnold
10) A (presumably well-adjusted) Jack Russell Terrier called Eddie