POP QUIZ: THE CAT’S OUT OF THE BAG
(If you’re checking out a Trivialitycheck.com ‘Pop Quiz’ for the first time: Every Wednesday (or most, anyway) I post ten trivia questions, usually on some kind of theme. If you respond with answers or guesses, I’ll tell you your score. Send your answers to email@example.com
This being a website on the internet, you had to know we’d feature cats eventually. For the record, I’m not a cat person. Or a dog person. I usually only like animals on plates, next to vegetables.
Answer these questions right meow.
1) Which president owned a cat named Socks (sometimes spelled ‘Sox’)?
2) James Qwilleran and his two Siamese cats, Koko and Yum Yum, solve crimes in novels by which author?
3) Which cartoon feline was “The indisputable leader of the gang. He’s the boss, he’s a pip, he’s the championship”?
4) Which Bond villain habitually stroked a fluffy white cat?
5) What was the name of the Egyptian goddes of cats (and also joy, dance, music and love)?
6) In T.S. Eliot’s “Old Possum’s Book Of Practical Cats”, who is the oldest and wisest of the Jellicle cats?
7) A cat named Tardar Sauce became an internet celebrity under what pseudonym (much to her annoyance)?
8) What brand of catfood was advertised in commercials featuring an orange tabby cat named Morris?
9) What prominent Canadian has at times owned cats named Stanley, Gipsy and Cheddar?
10) What unusual feature is shared by the cat breeds Bambino, Lykoi, Donskoy and Ukrainian Levkoy?